Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nesting mode

So I've definitely been slacking on the weekly posts.... but in my defense I have been busy with training clients and getting ready for Jack to come!  I've been doing that nesting thing like crazy too.  Everything is so organized now (I have always kept a clean house so didn't have to worry about that)!   I've been told it won't stay that way but I'm sure it will. I guess you could say some of my motivation comes from proving people wrong... like ohhh I don't know... staying fit while pregnant? :)  

Speak of, I just had my 28 week doctor appointment (including that gross glucose test! YUCK) and everything is going great, not to mention I feel great too (besides the tummy getting bigger everyday thing, that's kind of uncomfortable - but that's to be expected).   And yes, I am still doing my workouts!  Jogging here and there, walking a lot, and of course toning.  Can't say that I've had any crazy cravings yet, however I did go to Dairy Queen in the middle of the day last week which is very random for me (ice cream is an after dinner dessert thing).  Got a mint Oreo blizzard in case you were wondering - it was delicious. Anyway, here are some bathroom selfies to catch you up on the baby gut progress:


week 26


week 27

week 28

bare belly shot of week 28... looking so happy (probably because I just realized my baby gut desperately needs a tan)
  Now that we're all caught up, I think I'm going to go workout!  I'm thinking 30 minute walk/jog, then 5 sets of 12-15 squats to shoulder press alternating with sumo squats to forward raise.  Keepin' it simple and safe, the way a pregnancy workout should be, especially one in the third trimester!!!!!  Yes those exclamation points symbolize my excitement!!!! I'm getting so close to meeting my baby, Jack!!!


1 comment:

  1. Where did you find such great workout tops? I love every photo. I'm 15 weeks and looking towards the coming weeks for some tops like these!

    ReplyDelete