Sunday, July 28, 2013

One Week Postpartum

 
Baby Jack is finally here!  He was born on July 20th, 2013.... making him one week old already!  Here are my one week postpartum traditional bathroom selfies, plus one with the man who inspired my Baby Gut blog:
 



 
 
Since I'm not supposed to workout for 6 weeks after my delivery, I don't really have much to say regarding exercise, except that doing it while pregnant really speeds up the process to getting your pre-pregnancy body back (and breastfeeding doesn't hurt either)!  Now that we covered that, I'd like to introduce you to the love of my life (in addition to my husband)... my beautiful baby boy, Jack Matthew!
 
 


 So little, so sweet, and so freakin' cute :)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How much did he weigh? Was the sonographer right 8 lbs? Or the doctor at 7 lbs?

    ReplyDelete